At Back to Active, our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients and our team, so we continue to maintain the protocols that adhere to all provincial regulatory guidelines.
This is what we’re doing to ensure your safety;
- As a health care clinic, we have always had high cleanliness standards and infection control procedures, including hand washing and hygiene practices, and we continue to completely sanitization each room after every patient visit
- Every surface including tables, chairs, desks, hooks, tools and equipment, door handles, counters, light switches, and electronic devices are wiped down between every patient with Health Canada approved disinfectant
- Touch-less payments are provided as the preferred method of payment.
This is what we expect from you;
- Submit your Communicable Disease Survey before your scheduled appointment. It is emailed 24 hours beforehand
- Wear a mask at all times while in the office.
- Arrive on time and no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Occupancy is limited to patients and essential guests so please have family and pets wait outside or in the vehicle until you are done
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival and departure.
We are happy to be open and treating patients, however, it is important that all the policies are followed to provide a safe environment for all patients and staff.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The Back to Active Team!