The Back to Active Healthcare Team is happy to announce we will be open for appointments on Wednesday May 20th, 2020. Please note that with new our new safety protocols we need to phase in our treatment hours and not all practitioners will be working their previous hours and days.
At Back to Active, our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients and our team, so we have very strict protocols in place while practicing physical distancing and adhering to provincial regulation guidelines.
This is what we will do to ensure your safety when we re-open:
- As a health care clinic we have always had high cleanliness standards and infection control procedures, including handwashing and hygiene practices. These have been stepped up and a complete sanitization will occur after each patient visit
- Every surface including tables, chairs, desks, hooks, tools and equipment, door handles, counters, light switches, and electronic devices are wiped down between every patient with Health Canada approved disinfectant
- All practitioners will be required to wear surgical masks during patient care
- Touch-less payments
- We will stagger appointment times
- Patients may have to wait outside the clinic door until their room is ready which keeps our reception clear and enables appropriate physical distancing.
- Each patient must apply hand sanitizer provided to them at reception both upon arrival and following the appointment.
This is what we expect from you prior to visiting our clinic:
Please review the following questions to confirm your fitness to enter the facility.
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19
- Have you come in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or self-monitor in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside the province of BC in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
If you answer “yes” to any of these question, have ANY respiratory symptoms, or feel at all unwell you will not be permitted in the clinic and must reschedule your appointment.
Other information for your visit at Back to Active:
Since our space is limited, we request for you to be on time for your appointment so that we may adhere to physical distancing rules.
- Patients are asked to wear masks when inside the clinic
- Please leave any non-essential belongings in your car (i.e. jacket, hats).
- Non-essential companions or pets will not be allowed at this time
- No food or drinks allowed inside the premises
- Water, kids toys and magazines will not be provided at this time for safety reasons
- Moving forward, a credit card must be on file to ensure touchless payments. In order to complete online booking, you will be given a prompt to add your credit card if there isn’t already one attached to your Jane profile. All receipts will be emailed when your payment is processed by our receptionist working remotely.
Please have patience with us as we work diligently to return all your calls and emails within 48 hours while our reception staff works remotely.
We hope the above measures offer you some reassurance that we have your safety and health as a priority as the clinic re-opens.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to serving you again!